Atkinson Moss are delighted to be working with a successful company based in Norwich as they look to appoint an Accounts Assistant to cover maternity.
The candidate will be responsible for the accurate and timely management of sales invoicing, as well as supporting the wider finance team to ensure consistent and accurate output is provided to maximise cash inflow to the business.
Key duties to include:
- Daily raising of sales and purchase invoices
- Inputting debit Notes
- Maintaining customer records including contact details, payment terms and credit limits
- Admin and filing to provide complete audit trail from order to cash
- Processing, validating & reporting of customer credit notes
- Taking Credit Card Payments
- Matching proof of delivery to invoices
- Build relationships with customers to maximise cash inflow to the business
- Distribution of monthly statements
- Daily processing of accounts payable invoices
- Ad hoc analysis as required
If you would like to find out more then please contact Angie at Atkinson Moss