I am delighted to be working with a Global business based on the outskirts of Ipswich who are looking to recruit an Accounts Payable clerk to join their team on an innitial 12 month contract.
This an exciting opportunity to get a taste of finance with the possibility of a permanent opportunity.
Your duties will include
- To process purchase invoices
- To resolve queries with suppliers and internal personnel.
- To assist in the recording of all third party invoices received.
- To assist in maintaining effective records and controls of all prepayments for goods not yet delivered.
- To assist in setting up and maintaining all direct debit payments.
- To assist with the effective storage and archiving of Company documents.
- To prepare administration / financial information as requested.
- To be responsible for the accuracy of work carried out.
- To ensure that when set, timescales / deadlines are met
Candidates willl have the ability to pick up new systems and will have strong numeric skills. You will need to be a team player and be comfortable working with a certain amount of autonomy.
To apply for the role please email your CV to Craig or call for more information