We are working with our client who are based South of Norwich to recruit for a Business Development/Account Manager to join their growing team.
You will be joining a team of hard-working professionals in a fast paced and energised environment. You will be in control of your own success and involved in a generous, uncapped bonus based on personal and company performance.
What you’ll be doing:
- Take responsibility for driving new business sales opportunities, from initial prospect to closing the opportunity.
- Be required to build a prospect list to ensure the sustainability of your pipeline is upheld and your agreed revenue targets are achieved and exceeded.
- Take direction in bringing together 3rd parties to ensure the right solutions are proposed and executed.
- Attend networking events to ensure the brand name gains maximum exposure.
- Maintain the ongoing account relationship to maximise future growth opportunities.
- Make warm sales calls to existing customers in order to up sell products and services.
- Be focused on quotes, business development and client relationship management.
- Building strong relationships with appropriate potential and existing customers.
- Through a committed approach towards delivering innovative sales performance, achieve personal targets for new business and customer retention.
- Working closely with the business development director to ensure all KPI’s are met.
What we’re looking for:
- Proven track record of sales or account management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Building relationships.
- Decision making and excellent negotiation skills.
- Dynamic, enthusiastic & passionate to achieve.
- Reliable and consistent.
- Experience within digital marketing would be beneficial, but not essential.
There is a fantastic benefits package which includes:
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Car Allowance
- Company shut-down over Christmas
- Kiddi Vouchers Scheme Friendly
- Perkbox for staff members
- Flexitime working hours for staff
- Income Protection scheme
Please apply online or get in touch with Laura at Atkinson Moss