Our client is looking for a temporary Finance Administrator to join them asap for a 3-month role. If you have worked in a finance department this would be advantageous but not essential.
Working closely with other members of the department whilst taking ownership of purchase ledger, the successful applicant will be responsible for the following duties:
- Code and check invoices
- Input invoices to the purchase ledger system
- Check and reconcile supplier statements
- File invoices and statements
- Deal with purchase enquiries
- Process staff expenses
- Manage accounts payable inbox when required
The ideal applicant will have some basic finance experience and a desire to learn and progress. We are looking someone with good communication skills and a willingness to meet deadlines.
Our client is keen to offer training and support, therefore if you feel you are looking for an opportunity like this then please contact Angie at Atkinson Moss.