We are looking for a qualified, forward thinking part-time Finance Business Partner (22 hours) to join a recognised business in Norwich.
We require someone who uses financial analysis to facilitate change by working closely with their external customers but also providing a service to, a number of different departments.
The responsibilities of a finance business partner include:
- Improving the impact, and understanding, of financial reporting on business performance
- Providing analysis and delivering insight that links financial reports to business strategies
- Providing effective commercial procedures, or initiating change, to ensure key operational, commercial and financial targets are delivered
- Building partnerships and maintaining strong relationships with all senior managers and their teams
- Provide targeted strategic insights across the business.
This is very much a strategic role. Information and reporting are key to this role. You will need to have the ability to see the value in the information you provide and to inspire others to make use of it. This role calls for someone who is used to working in a rapidly changing environment and who is comfortable proposing, justifying, initiating and implementing change.
A finance business partner needs to be an excellent project manager as well as a creative thinker.
You must be able to apply your analytical skills beyond the traditional functions of finance and to bring them to bear on a broad range of commercial issues.
Skills and Qualifications needed for this role:
The role will require you to be a qualified accountant, either ACA, ACCA or CIMA, but it will also need to demonstrate specific qualities. Interpersonal qualities and dynamism required in finance business partner jobs that will set you apart.
If you have the relevant experience and you are looking for a part-time opportunity (22 hours) then please contact [email protected]