Atkinson Moss are exclusively recruiting a Finance Manager for an interesting organisation based in the heart of Norwich. Working closely with the Finance Director, to ensure that budget holders across the organisation receive real time support and analysis and see the finance team as trusted advisors who can add value that will assist in decision making.
This is an operational role with strategic impact. Information and reporting are just the tip of the iceberg. What really matters is your ability to see the value in the information you provide and to inspire others to make use of it.
Key duties include:
- Oversee the preparation of accurate monthly management accounts
- Oversee the provision of prompt and accurate information for all internal and external stakeholders
- Assist with the preparation of the audit file for the organisation
- Oversee the Management Accountant in the preparation of the annual budget and periodic reforecasts
- Monthly statements of income and expenditure for budget holders
- Manage financial systems and procedures and lead on systems development, including the implementation of key finance and payroll systems
- Fully qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Ability to present clear financial information written and verbally to senior stakeholders
- Ability to support and coach team members
- Proactive in developing improvements across finance and the wider business
If you would like to discuss this role in more details, then please contact Graham at Atkinson Moss.