This is role is being offered on a 14 – 21 hours per week temporary contract. Working hours are ideally over 2 – 3 days, however the hours can be flexible to suit personal circumstances. This role is part based in the office and working remotely.
Overall job purpose
Working as a key member of the HR team, you will provide a commercial HR service to this well-established organisation based in Norwich.
This role will work closely with the HR team and be supported by an HR Assistant/Administrator.
The remit of the role will focus on proactive HR support, workflow and advice and assist with the completion of annual salary reviews and year end.
- A graduate with a relevant degree and/or appropriate professional qualification (CIPD)
- Experience of working at HR Advisor level in a generalist role
- Experience of working independently from line manager
- Ability to liaise with and manage stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent client service skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Passionate about HR