Atkinson Moss are exclusively recruiting an Management Accountant for an interesting organisation based in the heart of Norwich. Working closely with the Finance Manager, to ensure that budget holders across the organisation receive real time support and analysis and see the finance team as trusted advisors who can add value that will assist in decision making.
This is an operational role with strategic impact. Information and reporting are just the tip of the iceberg. What really matters is your ability to see the value in the information you provide and to inspire others to make use of it.
Key duties include:
- Prepare accurate monthly management accounts
- Liaise with colleagues across the organisation to gain information required for the completion of the accounts
- Provide prompt and accurate information for internal stakeholders
- Assist the Finance Manager with the preparation of the audit file
- Support the preparation of the annual budget, and periodic reforecasts
- Provide support and guidance to budget holders in preparing their budget information
- Prepare monthly statements of income and expenditure for budget holders
- Monitor and review the finance benchmarking and KPI reporting
- Prepare weekly bank reconciliations
- AAT qualified and/or working towards being fully qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Ability to present clear financial information written and verbally
- Ability to communicate and translate financial information at all levels
- Good team player
If you would like to discuss this role in more details, then please contact Graham at Atkinson Moss.