I am delighted to be partnering with a well-establish local business seeking to recruit a Management Accountant to their finance team. This is a key role reporting to the Financial Controller and responsible for the effective production of management accounts across all Group entities.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the production of monthly management accounts pack
- Update/calculate cash flow requirements
- Maintenance of Project Management system
- Monthly sales invoicing
- Maintenance of fixed asset register
- Overseeing sales ledger and reconciling any discrepancies
- Reviewing debtors and ensuring strong cash position
- Overseeing purchase ledger and supplier payments
- Producing monthly bank reconciliations
- VAT Returns
- Assisting with year-end accounts and supporting schedules
- Ensuring the company is compliant with all tax liabilities
The successful candidate will be part or fully qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or qualified by experience and will possess experience of Sage or Xero accounting packages and demonstrate strong communication skills.
For further information, please contact Laura Vatter.