A successful company based in Norwich city centre is looking to recruit an accomplished Management Accountant to assist the Financial Controller with the day to day running of the accounts department, ensuring information is accurate and produced in a timely manner and provide accurate management accounts. To analyse, interpret and present financial insight to the FC. Main responsibilities and duties include:
- Prepare & interpret the Management Accounts and monthly Management Information, ensuring it’s accurate and delivered on time.
- Perform a detailed review and provide a detailed analysis of the month’s results with a clear and concise explanations of the company’s results against plan, forecast and prior quarter.
- Provide financial and business analysis to the management team to facilitate informed decision making.
- Report on the company’s cash flow, ensuring it’s properly administered and monitored
- Follow the organisations financial systems, processes and controls to meet the regulatory requirements of the business.
- Continuously look to improve financial systems, processes & controls and implement new procedures to incorporate and fully utilise new systems as and when they become live.
- Ensure Trial balance is reconciled.
- Reconcile and report on staff costs.
- Assist with the process of information gathering, processing, storage and retrieval.
- Assist with preparation of budgets and forecasts.
- Provide Commercial and Financial Guidance to Non-Finance Managers.
- Proactive and regular communications with the areas of the business whose work impacts or depends upon the Finance team.
- Actively seek out and understand any and all regulatory and contractual requirements that fall within the role’s responsibility ensuring that practices and procedures are in place that build in compliance with such requirements. Actively promote the adhesion to these requirements.
- Assist with the management of outsourced functions and develop professional relationships with external suppliers.
- Prepare & interpret non-routine reporting
- Actively communicate and seek feedback from managers and colleagues.
- Assist with the management of the company audits.
You will be Qualified/Part Qualified ACCA. ACA, CIMA and have experience in month-end reporting cycles, within tight timescales. Advanced Excel skills will be needed for this role.
Please contact Angie at Atkinson Moss for more information