We’re delighted to be supporting our client in their search for an Onboarding/Recruitment Specialist.
Working hours of 9am – 5pm in their city centre offices. There is a basic salary, plus bonuses based on team targets being hit.
The main purpose of the role is to attract and activate new partners and support them through the onboarding process. You will be creating and converting your own pipeline, with support from the acquisition team. You will be responsible for reviewing the onboarding process and suggesting improvements to make it more straight forward and simple.
My client is looking for a highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment who has a mix of operational abilities to get stuff done, the grit and motivation that’s needed to grow a business from the ground up and the innovation and creative thinking that’s needed to develop outside the box solutions.
- Create social media lead generation campaigns alongside the acquisition team.
- Make outbound calls to partners, explaining the opportunity for them.
- Deal with inbound calls relating to onboarding queries.
- Onboard new partners and support them through the level-up process.
- Follow a strict onboarding process and ensure we complete every task to a high standard.
Our client is looking for someone with a passion for talking and building a rapport with people, who is able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team, who is target driven and has strong admin and excel skills.
Please apply online or email your CV to Laura at Atkinson Moss