We are delighted to be working with a fantastic Norwich based Group of Companies as they look appoint a part-time Accountant/Bookkeeper. The Accountant/Bookkeeper will be responsible for the preparation of the company accounts for each trading entity and the Group’s financial systems and controls.
Working between 25 – 30 hours and reporting to the Financial Controller, the successful applicant will be responsible for the following duties:
- All bookkeeping/accounts duties including payroll and credit control for a varied Group of companies
- Liaising with external Accountants at month end
- Payroll across different entities
- Maintaining monthly work in progress for main trading entity
- VAT relevant business entities
- Invoicing, transactional accounts and relevant disbursements
- Tracking and monitoring of staff expenses and commission
- Bank reconciliations
- Processing of direct debit payments
- Cashflow management
If you would like to know more about this vacancy (including working patterns) then please do not hesitate to contact Graham at Atkinson Moss.