A rapidly expanding independent company based in Norwich is currently recruiting an accomplished Purchase Ledger Controller to join their growing team to complete the following duties:
• Collation of all accounts payable documents including invoices, credits, PoDs, goods received notes etc.
• Coding of overhead invoices for entry into primary accounts system.
• Posting of accounts payable documents into the primary accounts system.
• Despatch of direct to site deliveries based upon confirmed purchase invoices received.
• Matching and agreement of stock invoices to goods received documentation.
• Processing of payments for confirmed accounts payable.
• Monthly agreement to supplier statements to primary accounts system balances.
• Filing and storage of all documents in a manner suitable for all users.
• Dealing with all order/invoice variances, raising queries with suppliers and/or originators to resolve issues.
• Ensuring all company accounts payable systems and controls are maintained and adhered to.
• Maintaining good relationships with the supplier network ensuring continuity of supply for goods.
• Provision of any ad hoc information or reports as required.
• To provide necessary cover for other members of the finance team when applicable.
• All of the tasks are based at the head office in Norwich.
• All tasks to be performed within the tight deadlines experienced by the accounts function.
• All activities to be performed in a professional and courteous manner in accordance with generally accepted company standards.
Our client pride themselves on their local routes and passion for customer service and would like to find an employee that upholds their values. Definable accounts payable experience is essential and the ability to work in a busy fast paced environment is advantageous.Please contact Angie at Atkinson Moss for more information.