We’re delighted to be working with an award winning UK leading mortgage intermediary brand who operate nationally.We are looking to recruit a fully qualified and experienced mortgage advisor with a consistent record of success within their market who is looking for flexibility, ownership and the opportunity to maximise your earning potential to build your own business in a very buoyant market.
You will be CeMap qualified or equivalent and able to advise on mortgage and protection products. Ideally you will have experience of working in partnership or within estate agency and whole of market broker experience.
Working with their highly supportive head office operation who will provide you with a fantastic platform to work in partnership with multiple providers who will provide you with leads to help you build your business. Flexible on location and hours to give you the best chance to build your business around your life.
You’ll enjoy a role delivering high quality mortgage and protection services to your customers, whether they are looking for residential, buy-to-let, new homes or re-mortgage advice. You will have flexibility to manage your own diary to provide full advice and recommendation on both mortgage and protection products.
We are seeking individuals who have a passion and drive for this industry and this will be evident in your business awareness, as an expert for your customer’s needs. Our business is that of financial advice for the ultimate purchase of a new home and you will be on hand to support your customers.
This role is ideal any mortgage and protection adviser looking to become self-employed OR a current self-employed adviser who is ready to increase their earnings potential with a quality lead source.
Employed packages may be available for discussion. Access to an initial start up loan to supplement your earnings in the early stages of your self employment is available.
- A highly competitive uncapped commission package, a model based on opportunity and progression.
- A realistic and achievable OTE of £50,000-£60,000 per annum.
- Offering of a well-developed quality lead bank with live, brought in and historical records.
- Access to nearly 100 lenders to ensure you’re giving your customers options and the best service.
- Branding marketing promoting your services.
- Full administration and compliance support so you can spend your time advising.
- Support from the businesses learning and development head office team.
You will be:
- Building effective and long-term relationships with introducer’s and associated parties.
- Offering excellent service, assuring repeat business and recommendations.
- Meeting with clients face to face/virtually (telephone and video calls) to discuss requirements.
- Liaising with your customer base, undertaking in depth fact finds.
- Working through generated leads, utilising extensive in-house database as well as self-generating leads for new and historical customers.
- Understanding complex customer needs and circumstances.
- Liaising and negotiating with lenders to secure funding.
- Utilising your knowledge and expertise to provide advice and guidance.
- Delivering advise on portfolio management and investment strategies.
If you’d like to discuss this role in further detail, please apply online or contact Laura at Atkinson Moss.